Our Preschool program introduces young children to the basics of dance along with the fun and joy it provides. Enhance gross motor development, listening skills and nurture the creative spirit!
BENEFITS OF DANCE:
- Great Exercise
- Builds self-confidence
- Teaches respect & discipline
- Learn new skills.
2-3 year old classes
Ballet/ Tap combo | 45 minute class | $70
4-5 year old classes
Ballet/Tap/Jazz combo | 60 minute class | $85
Hip-Hop | 30 minute class | $50
** Classes meet once per week
** Use dancer’s age as of September 1st
CLICK HERE for complete 2017/2018 Class Schedule
CLICK HERE to email your registration request
We encourage parents to stay and observe classes-we have viewing windows and closed circuit TVs to do so!!
Our dance season is 36 weeks starting in late August and ending with our annual spring recital in early June.
Not sure how your little one will do? Don’t worry!
- Feel free to come TRY a class for FREE before signing up!
- If you need to withdraw mid-season, that’s OK too!
- Any paid tuition will remain as a studio credit good for up to 2 years.
- Or just time your withdrawal at the start of the next tuition cycle.
6 equal tuition payments throughout the season
- First tuition payment and annual registration fee ($15) per dancer due at time of registration
- Remaining payments are made early October, late November, mid-January, late February, mid-April.
- Tap- Black Tap shoes
- Ballet- any color ballet shoes (leather/canvas)
- Students in Ballet/Tap/Jazz do NOT need jazz shoes
- Hip-Hop- Black jazz shoes or Hip-Hop shoes
- Leotard, tights, dance skirts, leggings, tank (comfortable active wear)
Looking for other dance options for your child:
We offer two other ways to get your child involved in dance without committing to an entire season of dance-
Mini-Mester sessions (4 weeks)
CLICK HERE to email your registration request-
Imagine That ! Day camps