Liberty Dance Center has partnered with Darby’s Dancers, a non-profit organization out of Alabama dedicated to providing dance education and performance opportunities for children with special needs.
CLICK HERE to go to Darby’s Dancers website
CLICK HERE for newspaper article on Darby’s Dancers
CLICK HERE for list of local businesses supporting the program
- 30 minute weekly dance class
Two age groups:
- Children ages 4 to 8 years old
- Children ages 9 to 18 years old
- Class is taught by an adult LDC teacher
Each dancer with special needs
is partnered with a “Big Sister” teaching assistant
- Program backed by advisory board of special educational professionals
This dance program is completely FREE to the participating families,
including weekly classes, dance shoes/attire, dance bag, recital costumes.
CLICK HERE to email us about registration!